Andrews Estate Agents, Andrews Letting & Management, Andrews Mortgage Services and Andrews & Partners are committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Andrews Estate Agents, Andrews Letting & Management, Andrews Mortgage Services and Andrews & Partners are limited companies incorporates in England and are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. All personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with that act.
Andrews may collect information from you when you register with one of our branches, through the use of on and offline forms, such as surveys, when you register with Your Andrews, and also automatically when you visit AndrewsOnline.
By registering to use the services provided by the above companies and by registering with the Andrews Online web site you will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information in the ways indicated below.
The information collected by the methods stated above may be used to send information via Post, Telephone, Email, Internet and SMS messaging and for the following purposes:
- To allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries on and off line.
- To deal with any requests.
- To allow us to administer your records.
- To allow us to credit reference (applicable to potential tenants of Andrews Letting and Management).
- To allow us to contact you for user service.
- To store the information you provide in order to customise the content of AndrewsOnline, when you are logged into Your Andrews.
- To make product and service improvements to Andrews.
- To keep you informed of new features and products available from Andrews.
Communication sent to by Andrews for the reasons listed above, is considered essential to the provision of the services that Andrews can provide. However, should you desire to 'opt out' you can do so online or by contacting us at The Clockhouse, Bath Hill, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1HL.
By using the AndrewsOnline site to advertise your property, the details can be viewed by anyone who has Internet access throughout the world. This means that your data is transmitted on an international basis. Therefore, by allowing your details to be placed on AndrewsOnline and by communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the services provided by Andrews will indicate your agreement to any such change.